Are you one of students who wish to take admission in PIEAS, then this blog is written for you. For more information related to PIEAS keep reading the blog.
The Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences is a public research university focused on the study of engineering and nuclear technology. Its main campus is located in Islamabad.
PIEAS OFFERED PROGRAMS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE)
- National Institute for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (NIBGE)
- Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology (NIAB)
- National Institute of Lasers and Optronics (NILOP)
- Chemical Engineering
- Communication and management Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Sciences
- Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Physics and applied mathematics
Undergraduate programs Offered by PIEAS:
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS Chemical Engineering (subject to approval from PEC)
- BS Materials Engineering (subject to approval from PEC)
- BS Computer and Information Sciences
- BS Physics
PIEAS Eligibility Criteria:
Students should secure at least 60% marks or equivalent in both SSC/O-level and HSSC /A-level or equivalent examinations.
Criteria is very much dependant on the subject combinations mentioned below:
|BS Engineering||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|BS Computer and information sciences||Physics and Mathematics|
|BS Physics||Physics If you one of those students who have taken additional math paper then you are eligible for this discipline|
Students waiting for their results can also apply but meeting the criteria of at least 60% marks is very mandatory.
PIEAS Test Pattern:
The test will be MCQ bases covering the following subjects:
- English Comprehension
- Mathematics (Matric/O-level level of difficulty)
- Chemistry / Computer Science
How to apply online:
- Application submission is accepted online only. Hard copy applications are not allowed.
- Go to website and create an account and login
- Fill in and submit the online application form available on website
- Upload your very recent passport size color photograph and academic documents(as mentioned is the form)
- Print Bank Challan, make payment in Bank and fill in paid bank challan details in your profile. The application processing fee must be deposited in the PIEAS University online Account No.00427991660803 (Title of Account: PIEAS-APF) All HBL Branches in Pakistan. There will be no bank service charges for submission of processing fee through any branch of HBL
- Print Call Letter (which will be made accessible after verification of fee through bank)
- Appear for Test at the venue and date mentioned in your call letter
- Merit List will be placed on PIEAS website within 2 or 3 weeks after you give a test.
- Please keep visiting your profile on our website for any update before and after Entry Test
In addition to the above blog, you can also read the following related blogs as well;
- Home Activities for Students in Covid-19 (Corona) Lock down
- PUCIT Admissions and Entry Test Guidelines
- COMSATS Admissions and Entry Test Guidelines
- NUST SCHOLARSHIPS GUIDELINES
- NUMS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND OFFERED PROGRAMS
- Programs offered by COMSATS
Are you facing hurdles in the preparation of Entry test. There is nothing to get worried about prepareHOW has got you covered. PrepareHOW app is designed with the aim of helping students in the preparation of entry test.
For more information also visit