National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) was established as a Federal public medical university on 31st October 2015. The research-based institute aims to provide opportunities to undergraduate and postgraduate students in the fields of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Allied Health and Veterinary Sciences.
This article is a comprehensive guide of the registration process and the entry test for NUMS. The last date for the registration is Friday 11th September 2020 while the entry test date is 11th October 2020. The test will be conducted all over the country.
NUMS ENTRY TEST REGISTRATION 2020
The steps for registration of NUMS are outlined below.
- STEP-1 Go to NUMS Website of National Testing Service Website
- STEP-2 NOW Click For Online Registration Button
- STEP-3 Fill the online Form Carefully.
- STEP-4 Once you will click on Register Button, A challan form will be generated.
- STEP-5 Get Print
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please read instructions carefully before doing the registration.
- Application Form should reach NTS office latest by the last date of submission of Registration Form.
- NTS will not be responsible for the late receiving of Application Form through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
- Last Date of Online Submission of application form is Monday, 19th August 2020 (4:00 PM).
- The password must be at least six (6) characters long.
- Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
- Remember your Password, Secret Question, and Secret Answer.
- After Sign-up, you can Log-in to continue with the application form for the selected admission-program.
- After the successful submission of the application form, the Application Form will be displayed. Print the Application Form and deposit fee in any branch of HBL and send Application Form along with Original Deposit Slip (NUMS Copy to National Testing Service (NUMS Project) Plot 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
The following is the list of test centers
- Karachi Sukkur
- Dera Ismail Khan
Candidate must have a minimum of 70% marks in Intermediate.
A-Level Students are required to get the equivalence certificate.
For more information please visit.