The Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI) located in Topi, Swabi; is a renowned engineering institute of Pakistan. Over the years, it has been producing brilliant graduates. Moreover, it is one of the top ranked universities of Pakistan. Not only this, GIKI also holds a significant position in QS world ranking list.
You’d have many questions regarding getting GIKI Admissions , so today we’ll be discussing that. Furthermore, we’ve put together this post to answer your queries related to GHULAM ISHAQ KHAN INSTITUTE.
So, without further ado – let’s get started!
Admission Schedule of Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute
Here’s a list of important dates that you need to know:
- Jun 07, 2020 Online Submission of Admission Form Starts
- Jul 12, 2020 Online Submission of Admission Form Ends
- Jul 13, 2020 Last Date for Payment of Processing Fee
- Jul 16, 2020 Last date for receipt of financial assistance documents
- Jul 18/19, 2020 GIK Admissions Test/Computer-based test/Online Test
- Jul 22, 2020 Last date for receipt of SAT- II Scores (overseas applicants)
- Jul 24, 2020 Admission Test Result Posted on GIK Institute Website
Aug 29/30, 2020
Joining and Orientation (As per academic calendar)
- Aug 31, 2020 Commencement of classes (As per academic calendar)
Entry Test For Engineering And Computer Science Programs
For BS programs, the syllabus for GIKI Admissions Test compromises of Physics, Mathematics and English based on Pakistan’s Intermediate level. Moreover, the test is based on multiple choice questions only. On the other hand, the entry test of GIKI is conducted in seven major cities of Pakistan – Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Peshawar, Karachi and Multan.
However, if you’re applying on the basis of SAT – ll scores, then merit will be determined by your percentile score.
Entry Test for Management Sciences Program
For addmission in BS Management Sciences, you’d have to go through GCAT (GIKI Common Admissions Test). Generally, this test measures candidate’s reading, writing and mathematical skills.
Financial Aid and Scholarships offered by GIKI
Generally, Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology offers merit scholarships to the students who got 1st and 2nd position in Engineering, and 1st position in Management Sciences in GIKI Admissions Entry Test.
In addition to this, there are other scholarships available too like FATA scholarships, PEEF scholarships, and Chief Ministers KP scholarships etc.
However, Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology also provides interest free loans to the students. Not only this, GIKI also provides financial assistance to the needy students.
Apply Online for GIKI Admissions
You can apply online at giki website.
In addition to the above blog, You can also read the blogs mentioned below:
- NUST UNIVERSITY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ,TEST PATTERN AND OFFERED PROGRAMS
- NUMS OFFERED PROGRAMS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- PM IMRAN KHAN ALLOWED A SPECIAL CSS EXAMS 2020 (188 SEATS)
- NATIONAL DEFENCE UNIVERSITY OFFERED PROGRAMS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA GUIDANCE
- PUNJAB EDUCATIONAL ENDOWMENT FUND PEEF SCHOLARSHIP GUIDANCE
- HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP FOR NUML 2020
- PIEAS APPLICATION PROCESS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA GUIDANCE
For more information also visit
For Entry test preparation you can take aid of Entry test Preparation App.