Today in this blog you will get all the authentic information related to GIKI admission and application process details. For more information please read the whole blog:
Undergraduate Programs offered:
- BS Chemical Engineering
- BS Civil Engineering
- BS Computer Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- BS Electrical Engineering (Electronics)
- BS Electrical Engineering (Power)
- BS Materials Engineering( Manufacturing)
- BS Materials Engineering (Nanotechnology)
- BS Management Sciences
- BS Mechanical Engineering
IMPORTANT DATES FOR GIK ADMISSIONS:
- Jun 07, 2020 Online Submission of Admission Form Starts
- Jul 12, 2020 Online Submission of Admission Form Ends.
- Jul 13, 2020 Last Date for Payment of Processing Fee
- Jul 16, 2020 Last date for receipt of financial assistance documents
- Jul 18/19, 2020 GIK Admissions Test/Computer-based test/Online Test
- Jul 22, 2020 Last date for receipt of SAT- II Scores (overseas applicants)
- Jul 24, 2020 Admission Test Result Posted on GIK Institute Website
- Aug 29/30, 2020 Joining and Orientation (As per academic calendar)
- Aug 31, 2020 Commencement of classes (As per academic calendar)
HOW TO APPLY FOR GIKI :
- Go to the official website Login, fill in the online application and then submit the foam online .
- Please students make it sure that you upload only color photograph.( It should be recent one)
- The next step is that you have to Print Bank Challan.
- Please note the processing fee
Rs. 5000 for single test
Rs. 6000 for both tests,
if you are applying for Financial aid then charges of extra 500 will be included)
- After making payment in Bank you have to Fill in paid bank challan details in your profile.
- The next step is entry test. Reach test center with your Admit Card , original Matric or O-Level Certificate and Paid challan GIKI copy on the pre-set date.
- You can check result of entry test online.
- In case of admission is offered you have to send check listed documents to admission office of GIK.
- Please Keep visiting your profile to get updates before and after Entry Test.
- Students can Optionally apply for scholarship or loan.
Applicants are allowed to apply online for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) , FATA scholarships and Financial Assistance (Interest Free Loan), Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Students can apply for the remaining scholarship after joining the GIK Institute – GIKI.
Please keep in mind that the continuance of scholarships is very much dependent on satisfactory academic performance of the students who have applied for the scholarship and the next thing that matters is the policies of the donor agencies.
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE PAYMENT:
Processing fee can be paid Online:
FOR PAYMENT IN PAK RUPEES (PKR).
Account Title: GIK Institute HBL A/C No. 00427991707703
IBAN #: PK 70 HABB 0019 7900 0008 5901
FOR PAYMENT IN US $:
Bank: Habib Bank Ltd
Title of Account: GIK Institute Topi
Account No: 19790002044611
Branch Code: 1979
Swift Code: HABB PKK AXXX
IBAN: PK 76 HABB 00 19790002044611
In addition to the above blog, You can also read the blogs mentioned below:
- GRE TEST COMPLETE GUIDE
- PIEAS APPLICATION PROCESS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA GUIDANCE
- NED UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION 2020
- PM IMRAN KHAN ALLOWED A SPECIAL CSS EXAMS 2020 (188 SEATS)
- ISRA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION GUIDELINES
For Entry test preparation you can take assistance of PrepareHOW app.