AKU was founded in 1983 as the first private university of Pakistan. With the establishment as a health sciences university, the university is among the finest health care providers in Pakistan. The goal of the Aga Khan University is to improve the quality of life through top class teaching, research and health-care.
In this article you will find useful information about Agha Khan Medical College Admission 2020 including the university fee structure for MBBS 2020 and AKU entry test syllabus for admission in MBBS.
AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY ENTRY TEST
The entry test for the Aga Khan University in divided into two sections.
- Science and Mathematics
The time allowed for the English section is 60 Minutes while it is a basic grammar and sentence structure test and is simple relative to the SAT.
Furthermore, no unique amount of time needs to be spent on the preparation of this section.
The time allowed for this section is 2 hours and 15 Minutes and it comprises of:
- 20 MCQs From biology
- 20 MCQs From Physics
- 20 MCQs From Chemistry
- Mathematics Reasoning 30 MCQs
- 30 MCQs from Science Reasoning
Both of these components (English & Science) have a minimum pass percentage that varies from year to year based on the students’ performance and you need to secure this percentage to clear the test.
The percentage is usually between 60% and 70% for the sciences and slightly lower for English section.
MBBS ADMISSION 2020 AGHA KHAN UNIVERSITY
The admission will open in June or July 2020 for MBBS and each year about 100 Students get admission In AKU MBBS program.
- Fsc Pre-Medical Students
- A-Level Students
A-level Students must submit their equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.
AKU MBBS ADMISSION REGISTRATION
The admission cycle opens around the middle of June 2020, AKU opened its 2020-2021 admissions cycle for the MBBS program. Each year it opens around that time. Once the admissions are open, the next step is to head over to this link to start your application.
- Register yourself here and complete your online application.
- Once the application is completed and you’ve made your payment, send in the application with the required documents.
- The deadline to complete the application and send the required documents was the 15th of July this year.
- After the application form is sent, you will receive a package from AKU.
- That package will give you the date of their entry/aptitude test as well as the venue and other details.
- The venue, of course, will be in whatever city you select from the test cities available when you are filling in the online application.
- Keep everything with you and read it all thoroughly.
AKU ENTRY TEST PREPARATION AND DATE
The entry test will be held on the 11th of June 2020 and the venue will be Qasar-e-Noor Barat Ghar/Community Center, Model Town, Lahore.
AKU SYLLABUS 2020 FOR ENTRY TEST
The test will be further divided on the matter of which books and syllabus to follow. Some will say that we should rely on Sindh Board textbooks, others will point towards the Punjab Board. Perhaps Federal Board will work?
You should prepare your medical colleges entry test syllabus for best score in the Agha Khan MBBS Admission test.