UET ENTRY TEST 2020
This blog will provide all the necessary information related to UET Entry test 2020. All the important dates and timings are mentioned below. If you have any confusion related to UET a 2020 then this blog can bridge your confusion. For more information please keep reading the blog.
A Common Entry Test to secure admission into B.Sc. Engineering and B.Sc. Engineering Technology Programs offered by public sector institutions of Punjab would be conducted using resources of Virtual University.
The Entry Test Centers as chosen by the candidates and the date and time for Mock Test as well as the Entry Test will be printed on the Entry Test Admit Card.
PRACTICE TEST DATE &TIME (Mock Test ):
A practice Test to guide the applicants on how they are supposed to attempt computer based test will take place on, 6th and 7th of June 2020 (Saturday &Sunday) in the assigned Virtual University Centers at the selected time.
UET Entry Test 2020 DATE & TIME
The Entry Test will be conducted on 13th and 14th of June 2020 ( Saturday and Sunday ) in the centers of Virtual University at the pre set time.
Entry Test Eligibility Criteria:
- Please keep in mind that there is no criteria set on appearance in entry test but appearance in the Entry Test does not grant the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
- It is stated that as per Pakistan Engineering Council and UET regulations, Students who have or expecting to have the qualifications mentioned below can apply for the undergraduate programs offered by UET Lahore.
- Candidates having or expected to have Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent foreign qualification; can apply
- Candidates having or expected to have Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics with CS or Statistics as the third subject or equivalent foreign qualification can apply.
- Candidates having or expected to have Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent foreign qualification can also apply
- Applicants having DAE, B.Sc. (Engineering) Technology or Equivalent Examination are eligible to apply
ENTRY TEST TOKENS:
Applicants can receive the Entry Test token from the chosen HBL branches on expense of Rs 1200/- Dates to receive the token are from 6th May 2020 to 1st June 2020. You can find the detailed information about logging into the admission portal of UET on the token.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION AND RECEIPT OF ADMIT CARD:
- Because of the pandemic students applicants will be received on line to make it sure that the candidates do not need to visit any place. Admits cards will also get printed online by the applicant from the web portal . Students need to take the steps mentioned below for the receipt of admit card
- Candidates need to fill the Entry Test application on-line by logging into the web link admission.uet.edu.pk with the help of the token serial number and token number
- The Test would be of Intermediate level. It will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English& Statistics and (d) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Candidates need to choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech. Candidates have an option to choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
- After filling the essential information, the next step is uploading your recent passport size colored photograph with light background (Picture format that needs to be followed: JPG, PNG, Max File up to 1.0 MB).
- Please make it sure that you upload a proper photograph with light background .Keep in mind that photograph will become a future reference as part of official record. You can not change the photograph once admit card is printed.
- The good news is that applicants may select any Test Center and Session Time Slot visible while filling the application form . The advice for you is to choose the nearest center to their residence. Please keep in mind that seating capacity is limited in each Center during each Time Slot, incase all seats in the chosen center have been filled, then the candidate will have to choose another alternate test center and time.
- Your admit card would be generated right away . 2nd june 2020 is the Last date for data entry and generation of ADMIT CARD online. Reprint of Admit Cards is allowed until the day of the test.
Note : Before leaving from home (for theUET entry test ) make it sure that you have a photo ID with you :
Photo ID means:
- Your National Identity card
- Juvelline card
- Matric certificate with your photograph
- A pasport
- Statement of entry test (For A levels students )
(You are not supposed to have everything mentioned above). If you have fulfilled one requirement , then you are fine.
For more infromation please visit UET Entry test 2020
In addition to the above blog, you can also read the following related blogs as well;
- Frequently Asked Questions About UET
- NUST UNIVERSITY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ,TEST PATTERN AND OFFERED PROGRAMS
- PROGRAMS OFFERED BY LUMS UNIVERSITY
- DOW UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND SCIENCES OFFERED PROGRAMS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- UET LAHORE UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION POLICY 2020 – VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
For more information also visit
For Entry test preparation you can take assistance of Entry test Preparation App.
Note : If you any queries related to the entry test preparation please visit our website . or Downdload our app.